Friday, June 20, 2008

Life is Good

I've really been enjoying my time in Bellingham. I just love being home and around the people I love. I really don't like blogging when I'm home because 1) there isn't much reason too and 2) my parents computer takes about 20 minutes to boot up and get on the internet.

I leave Sunday to go to Mexico for 6 weeks, which is crazy. It's both scary and exciting and I'm looking forward to it.

Then I'm going to be heading into my internship, which will last for 1 year. I'm looking forward to it, as there will be plenty of work to do... work that I really look forward to spending my life doing. (I'll also be making a pilgrimage to the Holy Land sometime in October).

But, unfortunately, as I head into this next set of challenges, there is something I think I need more of... privacy. This is really the make or break year, folks... I need to give 110% to this next year. If I decide to continue on, it will be only like 1.5 years until I'm ordained a deacon, and 2 years until priesthood. That kind of scares me... a lot. That really isn't far away.

So I think this might be my last post for a while. I'm probably going to keep the thing open and after my internship I might blog again, but I think this will be it for a while. But you never know, so check back.

Go Zags. Go M's. Go Seahawks. Go Irish.

God Bless.

3 comments:

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

pyrosapien said...

"Do not be afraid! Open, in deed, open wide the doors to Christ!"

John Paul The Great
Installation Homily
Oct. 22, 1978

Jessica said...

I've been really bad about checking blogs of late since my computer has been down, so this about a month late...you're in my prayers and I can see your need for privacy. Give it fully to Christ and let Him guide you through your time in Mexico, your internship and all that follows. I pray that through surrender will come strength, focus, perseverence and clarity. We should meet up at some point before your internship starts and catch up!