Sunday, January 13, 2008

Seahawks are done...

But at least I don't have to sulk about this one. Green Bay just kicked the trash out of us and Brett Favre reminded the world just how tough of a man he really is. Still, how many 20 yard gains should a playoff team give up on third and seven? I don't know, but not as many as the Hawks did.

Not wanting to watch the game alone, I drove down to my favorite Hawk watching spot in LA, Hollywood Billiards, to meet up with a friend. I've talked a lot about how cool this place usually is. Its not nearly as cool when you lose. There were a lot of Hawk fans there, but there were also a lot of Packer fans in attendance. We weren't very well segregated, either. So this video isn't that great, but its a taste of the fun I had this season watching football at this place.
The Packer fan in this video at the beginning drank too much and was a serious Jerk after the game started to get out of hand. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Also, I pan around a bit to try to show the other Hawk fans, but it was too dark. The main problem with this place was that we were too spread out, but I'd say there were probably 70 Hawk fans and 100 Packer fans in this place. So.... whatever.

At least the Zags won.

No comments: