Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm on my way.....

Happy Friday and Happy A-Rod staying on the East Coast and out of my life more often than he would if he were in Anaheim day.

Here is the schedule...

Today I work on my exegesis for like 8 hours or until its finished. Then I pack. Then tomorrow I wake up ready to tell people that they can't go to their friend's diaconate ordination because there isn't enough space and that they can't get in without a ticket (its because 13 guys are getting ordained). Then I somehow how try to justify that I'm at the diaconate ordination while there are so many people outside and upset. Then As soon as the diaconate is over or the clock strikes 12:45 I leave for home.

I'm on my Waaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm on my Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Home Sweet Home!

Finding a Motley Crue video without pointless nudity and/or cursing is pretty difficult. I'm pretty sure this one doesn't have either, but if it does, please email me and I'll take it down.

No comments: