Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in Action

I'm back from a spectacular trip home. I had two terrible flights, but I'm alive.

Now I'm trying to catch up with school. Nothing out of the ordinary. I definately see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Did anyone see that Notre Dame game last saturday. What were those refs thinking when they called that TD back? Terrible call! They actually got it right the first time and then they changed it to the wrong call after viewing the replay. I like the Pac-10, but I'll admit... it has the worst officiating in college sports. Are you with me Oklahoma?

But while trying to find a video I came across this! I remember this video from 1992 and have looked for it on Youtube but finally just found it by accident. It features my college's football team, my favorite sports reporter of all time (Bruce King), and my old High School at the very end.

I give you the greatest catch ever.

2 comments:

Tom & Carrie Herring said...

Hey did you get to see Matt at the airport?

Seminarian said...

yes actually. For about 2 seconds. I didn't know who would still be at their gate, so I actually thought I saw Jenny. I was walking up to talk to her and Matt came up and tapped me on the shoulder. It was cool. Then we each said "Hi." and he got on the plane. Its too bad we couldn't talk longer.