Monday, August 27, 2007

Boo-urns and I'm Out.

First the Boo-urns. I'm not sure which is more pathetic, the Seattle Mariners' attempt to get everyone at the game to wear blue, or the Seattle Mariners' attempt to win a baseball game tonight (Monday night). Both were rediculously sad. I can't wait to read Lookout Landing tomorrow to see what Jeff has to say. I'll need it after watching this pathetic mess of a game.

Now the I'm Out. Packing is in progress, and tomorrow morning I'm down I5 back to Cali. If you come across this, please say a quick prayer for me. When I get down there, I will hopefully give a post with some of my plans for the semester (including a possible trip to Anaheim to see the M's suck against the Angels in person)... should be a good one both academically and otherwise.

Until then, God Bless.

John Lackey is the devil.

No comments: