Thursday, June 21, 2007

Same Old

Just attending Mass everyday, keeping up with the Office... you know.

Much of my time is being spent watching baseball and sitting out in the sun reading while sipping on a beer. Pretty good stuff.

What I'm reading or have read...

-The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
-A Canticle for Liebowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.
-Jesus of Nazareth by His Awesomeness Benedict XVI.
-Letter and Spirit by Scott Hahn.
-The Unchanging Heart of the Priesthood by Father Thomas Acklin , O.S.B.

In other news, my brother graduated from Western, The Archbishop ordained 2 men to the priesthood, Western raised up another vocation and the mariners have been playing some of the best and worst baseball I've seen.

One week left until my retreat... a wedding this weekend, and then Quo Vadis after that... then its back to cali.

No comments: