Friday, May 04, 2007

Spiderman 3 (Part 1)...

Part One of this review will be very short. I don't want to spoil everything, and its 2:45 AM. The main point to get across to you now is GO SEE THE MOVIE! I loved it!

Now, I'll just mention some themes to be thinking about when you see it, then I'm going to bed. Mass starts in 4 hours...

Some key themes are:

-Marriage
-Forgiveness
-Extremely corny jokes
-Sin
-Jealousy
-Rage/Revenge
-Terrible acting by extras(During Spider Man's party in NYC, check out the lady just to the left of the podium, and see what I mean).
-Self Sacrifice

The list goes on. I'm disapointed there were no previews for some of the big blockbusters this summer, but whatever... the movie was great.

Now its bed time. Hopefully I'll see the movie again and bring a notepad to write a better review. Till then...

3 comments:

Andrew St.Hilaire said...

My question is: do I need to see Spiderman 2 before I see this one?

Seminarian said...

Hmmm... You know, I'm not sure that you do. Spiderman 2 was good though, so you should think about it as well.

Britta said...

It was SO GOOD. Can't wait to hear your Part 2!