Friday, May 04, 2007

Overdue...

This post is a bit overdue. Before I updated to the new version of blogger, I had a little widget way down at the bottom that told me who linked to me. Thus, I had a lot of links that I visited that never made it to my official set of links on the right hand side of the page.

Well, the time has come for me to finally do something about it. I added a few blogs that my friends (all young Catholics) back home run. Do give them a visit... they are good people.

Also, do give American Papist a visit and check out the video he has in the upper left hand corner. Its a video my friends Zach and Cheri made in memory of Pope John Paul II. Its a great video!

Also added to my list is a Southern Californian. Inksmudge, who runs ::i am becoming all that i am:: runs a fine blog, although she's been busy with school and hasn't had a whole lot of time lately.

Another is Sister Allie (Duc in Altum!), who a student at Aquinas College (Not the one near me. Its in Michigan). She is a proud supporter of priests and seminarians, so that makes me a supporter of her.

Lastly, another seminarian that I've been in touch with from the East Coast. Carlos runs Thoughts and Ruminations of a Man on a Quest. He reads a lot. Seriously. Give him a visit and see what I mean.

That takes care of that. The Canucks lost on a heart breaker, if you missed it. I don't know a whole lot about hockey, since I only pay attention to the Stanley Cup playoffs, but I thought that looked like a high hit right before the goal. As Roberto Luongo appealed to the ref, breaking his concentration for a split second, some dude put in a haymaker from the blue line. It was pretty lame:

2 comments:

Allie said...

Thank you for the shout-out! I have you in my group of priest blogs. When are you due to be ordained?

Thanks again!
God bless you and Mary keep you!
-Allie

Seminarian said...

I'll be a deacon in the fall of 2010 and a priest on the second saturday of June 2011. God willng, of course.