Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ooooohhhhh I'm half way there.....

Oooooohhhhh! Livin on a prayer....

Halfway done with finals. Christian Anthro went alright... sometimes my prof asks questions that I swear he never mentioned, but I think I should pull a decent grade. I destroyed my Moral theology exam. I had to answer two questions (essay, of course). 1) Explain the ontological distinction of human life and human person as discussed in the magisterial documents and explain its impact on the Church's teaching of abortion and 2)Explain the Church's teaching regarding the use of pain control in its documents on Euthanasia.

Pauline epistles and Church history remain, both take homes, but both LONG.

I still haven't packed much of my stuff up, which is bad news. I want to get home to kick it with my friends and family.

Here is an album version of the song I referenced above, and a sweet acoustic version of the same song.



No comments: