Thursday, May 03, 2007

On the ropes...

Let's go Vancouver! Beat the Anaheim Mighty-Sucks. Or did they shorten it to just Sucks now? Am I even allowed to say "sucks?" Anyway, Naslund will score again, and Luongo should have a big night, but will it be enough?

As for the D-Jack trade, Nobody in Seahawkland, including my astute commenter Pyrosapien, seems to be too upset about it. I guess I'm just out of the loop, which is what I get for living in SoCal.

Its May and the mariners are above 500 and in second place. Better than that, they actually have a decent record against their own division, something that really did us in last year. Lookout Landing has some funny stuff to say about it.

I'm waiting for LaRev's re-emergence on May 11th, but in case you didn't hear, Cespedes is no longer a Zag, and neither are Burgess and Mast. While not the biggest losses to swallow, its a bit disappointing. I hope they do well in the future.

Well that takes care of my teams. Its weird I post so much about them, since I barely get to follow them. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to catch up.

Speaking of summer, its only 2 weeks and a day away. When that happens, I will be 1/3 of the way through formation. Which is... scary. Very Scary. If I stay the course, (and God decides to keep calling me) I'll be thinking about my first assignment in 4 years. Four years has never felt so short. This isn't bad though, since it really motivates me to pray/study/pray. I'm totally not ready for it yet, and I still have a lot of places I need to grow, so pray that God works on me.

My exegesis didn't turn out exactly the way I had hoped, so we'll just have to see what my prof thinks. I'll be working on my annotated Bibliography on Catharism (Albigensians). It won't be hard, but if my Inter-Library Loan items I ordered like three weeks ago don't come in then I'm in some trouble.

Since I don't have class tomorrow a few of us (ok, like 20 of us) are going to go see Spider Man tonight at Midnight. Hopefully I'll have a little (and of course, poorly written) review of it up tomorrow sometime.

So I'll let this pointless post end and reiterate what I said earlier. GO CANUCKS GO!

I'm posting this again for my own personal motivation:

No comments: