Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I can see it. Its a week away. But wow, what a week it will be.

Thursday: Moral theology Oral Exam (not the final). I'm hoping this will be followed by a trip to the beach with my Christian Anthropology notes... I also have my homiletics self evaluation and my Pastoral education self evaluation to take care of.

Friday: Study Christian Anthro... begin Church history take home exam (which is a long one)... study Moral Theology... begin to pack up.

Saturday: Study above subjects and continue packing.

Sunday: One last mass at the raddest parish in LA... Study above exams... continue packing.

Monday: Christian Anthro exam... study... recieve Pauline Epistles Take home exam... pack.

Tuesday: Moral Theology exam... study... pack.

Wednesday: Church history exam due. Get Pauline exam turned in ASAP.

Next Thurs: Praise Jesus.

Next Friday: Praise Jesus and start the long drive home.

Actually, when you lay it out like that, it isn't that bad. Still, my classmates and I could use some prayers. Pray that we remember we aren't learning this stuff for us... we're learning it for you, the people of God. Its not about grades. Its about being ready to serve those who need it.

Also, please pray for the repose of the soul of my friend Dixie. Dixie was a resident at the convalescent home I volunteered at this past semester. She suffered a lot during the final month or so of her life, and unfortuneately didn't have anyone to comfort her aside from the nurses at the time of her death. She told me a little bit of her story, and she sadly had some difficult experiences I'm not sure she resolved during her time on earth. Pray for her.

Pax Christi.

No comments: