Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

A day late, but whatever... there are still like 50 days left in the season.

Being home has been wonderful. I've had a lot of work to do, so I've been studying in my old spot in the Wilson Library at WWU (3 west). I still have a lot of work left, so hopefully I can just bite my lip and do it.

One thing I planned on doing a lot of was watching the Mariners play with my Dad. But unfortuneately MLB decided to put them in Cleveland this week, the very same week God decided to put a heck of a lot of snow in Cleveland. So no dice. Speaking of Baseball, and dice, Dice K is the worst nickname for a player ever. Sorry Mr. Matsuzaka.

But I have been able to see a bunch of friends and just about all my extended family, which is Wonderful. I've even been able to hit up most of my favorite spots around town, including the Archer, and Skylarks (which has been remodeled and looks REALLY good).

Kind of a random post, but thats just the way it is around here after a long hiatus.

Now, as we approach the 2 year aniversary of John Paul II's death, here is a video my friend Zach made as a tribute to the late Pope. The music is Shawn McDonald

2 comments:

Brain said...

wow, I havent commented in a while.
Well Happy Easter, by the by.

Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...