Friday, January 12, 2007

WWU Note

Well, the silent part of my retreat is over, and the rest will finish up tomorrow. It has been very refreshing, and I thank you for all of your prayers. I have a lot of posts I want to make, and will probably get around to about 2 of them before I leave Saturday Morning for the OC (Orange County, CA for my non-american readers... I have a few actually).

Here is a hilarious note I saw while walking through Haggard Hall at WWU over break. It is funny because... well just read it. It describes exactly what I love about Western. It makes me miss the people there, even the ones who dislike Christianity.
For those of you who don't want to strain your eyes:

Hi, I'm a 25 year old female looking for a place to park my 35' school bus that I will be living in. It has a stove and furnace and runs well. It has a bathroom area, but I need to find a toilet to install. This bus is in good condition. I can pay a small amount for rental space but not tons, cuz I'm on ssi. If you have space or even a tip of a street thats out of the way where no one will care, please contact Rain at: *******. I'm pretty quiet and won't be bothersome.

P.S. If you can think of an action (protest) to go to by packing abunch of people in a bus - let me know.
Good luck Rain, and I mean that.

No comments: