Sunday, December 10, 2006

Is it Christmas Yet?

I've been busy studying. The good news is I'm almost done with the assignments which means I can focus on prepping for finals. The bad news is I'm pretty exhausted. We're all pretty exhausted here, actually. But despite this, morale is pretty high.

I did set aside some time to watch the Gonzaga vs. Uw game. Of course it happened to be the single rainiest day I have experienced in LA which means the DirecTV feed kept going in and out. I got to watch the start, and then the end, but for about an hour in the middle there wasn't really anything to watch. For those of you who don't know, Gonzaga won, and man did they look good.

I couldn't set aside as much time today for the Seahawks. But that is ok because they weren't on anyway. And thats ok because they were terrible. They fumbled 5 or 6 times and basically gave an inferior team chance after chance to win this game. Had we won we would have clinched our division and set ourselves up for some serious home field advantage, but it didn't happen.

One last thing, (for you WWU folks), newlyweds Mike and Kristine are blogging. Drop by and say hello.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to hustle over to the chapel for my usual duties as sacristan and my extra job this week as Thurifer... thats the guy who walks with the incense. Its my favorite job.

This video makes me cringe a lot. But I'm leaving it because something very similar happened here a few weeks ago. I won't say any more, but it was really freaky at first, then it was really really funny.

No comments: