Thursday, November 30, 2006

2 am

I can't sleep. It's 2 am and I've been in bed for about 3 hours. Its really windy outside, but I've slept through wind before, so I'd be surprised if that was the reason. So... what to do?

Ummmm....

Well this has to be good for Gonzaga! UNC beats #1 OSU! Now if only Butler could run the table.

I never said anything about the Seahawks, but I was happy to actually be able to watch a game not on Gamecast. They looked much better with their first offense, even with Hasselbeck's interceptions. Should be a good game this weekend against Denver, and I hope the D is ready to put the first hits on a fresh rookie QB.

Oh yeah... Prayer request! Pray for our two new transitional deacons who will be ordained this weekend. I unfortuneately won't be there to witness, but these guys could use our prayers as they prepare for the big day. Praise God.

Perusing my diocese's website, I see the Crozier Society (great people) are offering a Pilgrimage with the Archbishop. I know some people who went on the last pilgrimage and they had a blast. Too bad I'll already be in class by then.

hmmmm. Well, this isn't working. I may as well try and get some homework done. Sorry you had to read this.

Robot guy:

2 comments:

SA said...

So...it's safe to say that I'll feel be able to watch Sunday, what about you?

Seminarian said...

I think so. I'm not positive, but I think so, thanks to the flex schedule.