Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Zach... What are you (or your wife) thinking?

Dude. Are you trying to traumatize the kid:
?????

I bet you anything you and Cheri are going to pay 100 bucks to put this, along with his senior picture, in the back of his High school yearbook. Actually I don't bet anything, because then you would know we were betting and you'd bet a lot and win automatically. Did the Godparents have a say in this?

Speaking of the God parents, Jamie and Jesse's baby girl looks like she's doing just fine. Take a look for yourself:
By the way, I'm very disapointed I spelled Catherine wrong. I should have know they meant the St. Catherine way.

Honestly though, these pictures made my day. Thanks for sending them Cheri.

3 comments:

Zach said...

Isaac actually asked to be put in this outfit. He said "Mama and Papa, can I be a pea in a pod for Halloween?" How could we say no to that?

Jess said...

Hmm, Bryan, I think Zach's got a point, can't refuse a cute kid :) By the way thanks for posting those pictures!

Ann said...

I love all the beautiful babies!!!