Sunday, October 22, 2006

Candidacy

Just a quick update.

This last weekend I recieved Candidacy. That meanst that I have made a public statement that I am in formation for priesthood. It was pretty cool overall. I wish I had some pictures right now to show you, but you will have to wait until later this week when I get them e-mailed to me.

The second years also recieved their ministry of Reader. They asked me to be the Thurifer (incensor). It made things crazy in the sacristy, but it was fun serving.

My parents and grandparents also visited. I took them around L.A. Pretty Good little Saturday. Beverly Hills, Hollywood (I still don't like hollywood), Santa Monica, Malibu... and lovely Camarillo. Then they left me here and went off to Vegas.

In other news, I'm halfway through midterms. I still have a take home test for Old Testament, an Exegesis on the Old Testament, An article Critique for Old Testament, and an Outline of a book on the Eucharist for liturgy... Due by Monday. It will be hard to get it done, but I'll manage.

Seahawks stank it up today.... and we are down to our second string quarter back for a couple weeks it looks like. ND keeps playing terrible only to win in thrilling fashion. The most overrated team in College football, the University of Oregon, finally lost.

Anyways... I'm pretty much looking forward to Gonzaga Basketball to start up again. And thats about it. Here is a clip of what is behind the Zags, and what might be considered the Future:

No comments: