Friday, October 13, 2006

Busy

I've been rediculously busy this week with non-scholastic activities. Most of it is due to my job as the seminary sacristan, but there is a lot of formation stuff thats been happening to. Advisor Meetings, Rector conferences, Field Education.... the list goes on. I'm really going try and get that paper on faith and reason done today (although I usually keep Friday as holy as the Sabbath, since I don't have class).

On the bright side, I saw a hilarious episode of the simpsons last night (I couldn't sleep) where Bart and Homer want to convert to Catholicism. Here is a clip:

Thats not exactly the way I pictured it, but it was pretty funny, I thought.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That was hilarious...see, just like in real life, it's always a party when the Mexicans show up! But if Michael Flatley dances anywhere near my pinata candy he'd better watch out :)

Val said...

Awesome! Ha ha ha! I'm really amused that the Lord of the Dance was included there. See? Catholics have room for the Lord of the Dance!