Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hollywood

I actually made my first trip into Hollywood last Thursday. I haven't written about until now because I... really haven't wanted to. But now I will. It was a very very fun time. The reason???

MINI KISS!


And this time, Adam was actually in the band! Here I am with him, and his girlfriend Terra:


We had a freakin awesome time, as I'm sure you can imagine. They played at a club in West Hollywood called the Key Club. It wasn't bad once I was in there, but I must say that the Sunset Strip was not my type of place. I think these representatives from America's Heavy Metal community say it best.

Hollywood is the stinking rotting festering epitomy of lameness... well maybe that takes it too far. But really, this area is filled with people trying so hard to be cool, and I'm happy I didn't have to spend too much time here. I wish I was back in Bellingham to be honest. At the 3B. Had it not closed.

Well, anyways. Thank you Adam and Mini Kiss for showing me a great time. I hope you come back soon.

For more pictures of the evening, please visit my flickr page, which is linked on the right hand side of this page.

No comments: