Friday, September 22, 2006

Fun Run

This weekend, a few other guys from the seminary and I will be heading over to the USC campus for for the Nike Run Hit Remix. It is basically a 5 mile race, but there are bands playing every mile or so.

This is going to be a great event because it combines two of my favorite things: music and running. Oh... Wait a minute... I hate running. Its pizza I like. Danget.

Anyways, since I already paid my non-refundable payment, I'll just have to tough this one out I guess. I'll hopefully get some pictures taken so I can share them with you. And, I'll have the sounds of Coolio, De La Soul, Digital Underground and Young MC. Hey Young, Don't send me to the Principle's Office! Heh heh.

Anyways, if 'Nilla Ice doesn't play this song, I'm going to be one disapointed runner.
Peace. Word to your mother!

3 comments:

SA said...

So, wait...are those guys actually playing on the route, or are these just going to be the songs you have on while you're running?

Seminarian said...

They have an actual concert on the route. And if you aren't serious about the race (like me) you can just stop and listen for a while... or you can just run straight through and try to get a good time.

Val said...

Wait a sec, you're actually running? Wow.