Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Packin up...

and moving out of the St. James Cathedral rectory. I'm kind of bummed. I have an awesome view of the city. I'll also miss all the people I worked with here. It is a great parish.

Anyways, the plan is to head up to Bellingham and hang out with my mom on her birthday (pretty cool my mom's birthday is on the feast of the Assumption). Then tomorrow I'm going to go visit Camp Hamilton and spend a couple days there and help out the staff. Then Friday or Saturday I'll come home and hang out in Bellingham for a few days before taking off back to LA on the 26th or something like that... I'm flexible.

Take it easy.

4 comments:

SA said...

Yo man, check this out...

Duece is not happy.

SA said...

Whoops. How about this?


Duece is not happy

shelley said...

it is almost like you have been packin up for 2 weeks, and never really arrived anywhere. :)

Seminarian said...

yeah... well...