Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Couple of Quick Movie Reviews

Been watching movies, so here are a couple quick (very quick) reviews.

X Men III:

Well, it wasn't bad, but I was expecting better. The worst thing about the movie, I thought, was the lack of X Men actually in it. What happened to Night Crawler? He was in number II. Why not III? Also, why couldn't Gambit have just been in it? The dude changes Potential energy into Kenetic energy for gosh sakes! The movie definately missed out since he wasn't in it. Colossus was pretty cool, but Kitty Pryde definately wasn't that important. Archangel's part wasn't very good either. Overall I give it a 6 out of 10.

Lords of Dogtown:

Great flick! I loved it. Its about three guys that revolutionized the sport of skateboarding, and it was done really well. Heath Ledger was great in it. I don't really know why I liked it, I just did.

Thats all I got.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cool reviews! Lords of Dogtown was a pretty good movie. I did however think that it was going to be more cutting edge and radical. It was a bit long and slow at times, but at times it really rocked out. Good stuff.