Wednesday, May 31, 2006

World Catholic Cup

Ok, so I had this idea a while back, and I think I'm going to go through with it. I'm going to combine the Tomfoolery aspect of the blog with the Catholic part of the blog. As some of you may know, I'm a soccer guy. That being said, this is an exciting time for me because of the World Cup. There are also a lot of Catholic countries involved, so I thought to myself, why not do a few posts on the state of the church in these world cup countries? So I'm going to.

I was going to keep it themed on vocations, and talk about seminarian numbers and what countries are doing to promote vocations, but basically that would be way too hard, and I would probably need to speak a language other than english to get the full effect. There will probably be a lot of stuff about human rights abuses in here as well, but I will try to keep it positive.

I hope you like it.

But, the first thing to think about is what in the world went into creating the World Cup Logo?

No comments: