Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Western Goodness

Check out what turned up on Life Site News!

Its my Alma Mater! How Exciting. (And my friend Andrew is in a couple of the pictures trying to stop the guy!) When I was there I don't think we could have pulled off having GAP on campus.

An excerpt:

A Western Washington University pro-life club's display was virtually destroyed by yesterday afternoon by a bare-foot male student who was photographed and videotaped as he dismantled the display. After spending more than three hours playing his guitar and observing the campus-approved display, the Asian male began to tape newspapers over one of the perimeter signs that warned students they were approaching the display.

Barefoot. Pillaging. A true Viking at heart!

Good work Western for Life! I want to hear all about it.

UPDATES: The Bellingham Herald has an article as well.

And the Western Front has one up to. This article was written prior to the demonstration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»