Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More from WWU

WWU is still talking about last weeks protest. Here are some articles from the Western Front:

An article about some students who want to place limits on displays at WWU.

An opinion piece writing to say that the above idea would be a bad idea.

And lastly, Viking Voices, which takes three random WWU folk and gets their opinion.

I'm guessing that this will be over after the next issue.

I promise there will be something more interesting on this blog in the near future, including some info about how I plan to spend my summer vacation...ok, I admit it, there won't ever be anything interesting on this blog.

Update: Check this out. Its the Livejournal link of the guy who destoryed the signs earlier. Seems like a good guy to be honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»