Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now THIS is worth mentioning

SIMPSONS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. Check it out.

Some Evangelical Christians remember the date they were "saved." I, being a good Catholic, remember the date I became a Simpsons fan. Well, not really, but I do remember what episode I was watching when I accepted Homer as my personal funniest thing on TV. The Kamp Krusty episode from Season 4. After that it was all down hill. Until season 11 came, and it got so bad that I stopped watching. Then it was back uphill. Now I'm in the seminary studying to be a priest. Funny how things work out.

Hopefully they'll have the writers who wrote season 7, which is hands down the best season ever.

Thanks to Thomas at American Papist for posting this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Scoundral! The Simpsons are the Tabernacle of Satan! What is the Tabernacle of Satan anyway? Besides your buddies' name for the tube. What is a tabernacle? I'm gonna look that up. Hope to see you this week. Take care scoundral.

Seminarian said...

Tabernacle = dwelling place
Satan = Satan

TV = dwelling place of Satan

Kind of a funny joke, but I'm definately excited for the movie.

Maybe I'll see you. I don't know who you are though.

Val said...

Ha ha ha! Gotta love those anonymous tags. I suppose you're in Bellingham now, I just left there a few hours ago. Um, nice tag under your name by the way. Man it's been a long time since I've read your blog. I saw the preview for the Simpsons movie yesterday before Ice Age II. Not as good as the first one but still really funny.