Friday, March 31, 2006

The Olde Days...

I don't watch that much TV (or the Tabernacle of Satan as my friends Tom and Casey call it) here at seminary, and when I do, it is usually sports related (however I love watching LOST on wednesday nights). If I do watch something else, however, I admit that it might be considered garbage by some, for example, Comedy Central. Although this may be the case, I do remember a time when television was good and wholesome. I was reminded of this the other day when I came across one of my favorite shows on the internet...and there isn't anything about it that could be considered objectionable by anyone. The show... Perfect Strangers. Or, 'Balki' as my brother used to call it when he was 3.

Take some time to watch this classic episode in which Balki buys a lottery ticket. It is funny. Even though I hadn't watched the show in years, I still remembered the theme song. It reminds me of the good old days of being six and not having a care in the world. Finding this made me so happy, I could do the dance of joy.

Excellent stuff. Excellent.

2 comments:

Val said...

I loved that show!

Anonymous said...

Cool site on pac man Check out my Penis Enlargement Pills