Thursday, March 30, 2006

Official Appointments

Priests on the move in the Archdiocese of Seattle.

For all (2) my faithful (once a week) Seattle archdiocese (or at least have been in the archdiocese at one point) readers.

Or maybe I should just say "To Val and Jess."

The Catholic Northwest Progress, the arhdiocesen newspaper, has the official appointments of clergy in the archdiocese. I'd like to welcome Fr. Frank back to his post at the Western Washington University Campus Ministry*. It looks like all the parishes mentioned are getting quality men to serve as their pastors/administrators in the coming years. Still interested in who is gonna help Fr. Frank out at Sacred Heart. More will probably be announced next week.

You'll be missed Fr. Dave. Good luck in your new assignment.

*There is a job opening for a lay campus 'minister' here if anyone is interested in moving to Bellingham.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seminarian said...

Janet,

Please don't use my real name. Thats priveledged information. I didn't know that you read this because a)you don't leave comments and b)you've never told me you read it. Sorry for leaving you out though. Did you see who your new pastor is?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout, "he who shall not be named" ;) I'm sure Fr. Frank is thrilled to be back at the Shalomer, it's always been his first love after all. And it looks like Fr. Dave has a full plate ahead of him!

~Jess :)

Seminarian said...

No kidding about Fr. Dave. Six rather isolated parishes. He'll be putting some miles on his odometer. We'll see who is going to be helping Fr. Frank out at Shalomer though. I have a couple ideas (maybe a newly ordained??) but will refrain from doing that, because I will probably be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I didn't know the rules, probably because I don't comment. I thought I had told you that I read this, again I'm sorry. I was just giving you a hard time. Thanks for keeping us well updated.

-Janet

Seminarian said...

I just gotta be careful..You remember what happened to our friend Tyler last year right?

Now I'm giving you a hard time. Congrats again on Ave Maria.