Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Crew

I planned this trip to Vegas when my friend Dan told me he was going with his girlfriend Susan. Dan is in the picture to the left on the far right. He is next to his girlfriend. What I didn't know at the time was that our friend Alison would also be on the trip. She decided to go even after I decided to go. Alison is between Susan and I. Incidently, this picture was taken at the Treasure Island hotel.



Another pleasant surprise, which I came to find out the day before I left, was that my good friend Adam would be there as well. Adam is a good buddy of mine from back in high school. He leads pretty much the most exciting life of anyone I know. The reason he was in Vegas was that his Girlfriend Terra's band had a gig in Vegas the same weekend. This was completely coincidental. I will most definately be posting more of Terra's band some other time. It was, hands down, the coolest part of the whole weekend.

Another friend of mine, Troy, was there because of the NCAA tournament. Unfortunately, I didn't spend too much time with him, but we did get a chance to go and watch a basketball game at Toby Kieth's I Love this Bar and Grill.

For more pictures of my trip please visit my Flickr page.

No comments: