Monday, March 27, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen...

MINI KISS!!!!

As I mentioned in an earlier Vegas post, my friend Adam was in Vegas with his girlfriends band, Mini Kiss. Adam, my friend Allison, and I got to go into the back stage area where the band was waiting to go on. For a little Vegas gig (no pun intended) they got pretty decent rock star treatment. I guess that happens when you bring in record amounts of cash to a particular venue. After getting some free food and drink, we got to go out and stand on the side of the stage.

There's Terra, otherwise known as Mini Paulina, or Adam's girlfriend.

...and a face melter guitar solo. Seriously, this was fun! I was under the impression that KISS stood for Knights in Satan's Service (okay, not really), but how could Satan sing such heavenly music (alright, not quite heavenly, but pretty frickin sweet none the less). The crowd was into it.

So if MINI KISS ever comes to your town, I recomend you go see them. They are a lot of fun, and I couldn't see anyone haveing a bad time. They tour the country and play gigs almost every weekend, so look them up on the web.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.