Friday, March 17, 2006

Have a good weekend

I'm going to Vegas!!!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow (Saturday) morning at around 5 or 6 am. THen its 5 hours to Sin City. Which brings me to an important point. I'm not going to do anything stupid. So please, don't think I'm going to do anything stupid. I mean, after all, its Vegas. What could go wrong in Vegas?

At least nothing could go as wrong as my NCAA bracket. What was I thinking? What...Was...I...Thinking? It really is awful.

Andy and colin came into town last night, so I hung out with them today. We went over to the Warner Bros. studio and got a tour. It was pretty sweet. I'll have pictures of it, and the pictures from Vegas, all loaded up early next week sometime.

In the meantime, Go Zags, Go Huskies, Go To Church.

1 comment:

Val said...

I wonder if you wrote that bit addressed to me? Ha ha ha! Yeah you better not do anything stupid. (For the 3rd time.)