Friday, March 24, 2006

First GU...Now this?

After watching the Zags go down hard last night, I prepared myself for a huge letdown today for the UW game. I'm happy I did. This one was tough. Not as tough as last nights...But still pretty dang tough.

Attention rest of sports world...We are really nice people in Seattle. We love our Sports Teams. Our athletes become household names in Seattle. I never used to watch Mariner games. Instead, I watched Jay, Tino, Dan, Ken, Edgar, and Little Joey play baseball. For once, can't we just win something. Why do you always have to use your last second magic against us...Or pitch one hitters in the playoffs against us...Or let refs blow super bowl calls not once, but twice against us???

Oh well, our time is coming. I can feel it.

I'm gonna go meditate on how much God loves me.

Better luck next year, I guess.

3 comments:

Sainte Chopin said...

I just found your blog via Dreadnought.

You seem like a great chap with a good past to bring to any pastoral care, whatever the ministry.

I hope your vocation comes to fruition. It would be a nice change to see someone such as yourself (from what I can tell) join the ranks of Holy Orders. I suppose the most important thing is: To thine own self be true.

I'll be a future sem myself soon enough.

Sainte Chopin said...

*Change sem to priest*

Val said...

:) You're going to be a great priest someday. Maybe not when you first start, but later down the road. Ha ha ha! j/k.