Friday, January 27, 2006

Don't buy Dodge Trucks (or cars)

You two who read this blog might remember that my friend Troy was a finalist to be the new HEMI guy that sells dodge trucks. (Hey! Is that a HEMI!) Well after completely dominating the voting, thanks to the state of Washington, he was already to sign a contract for four spots. That was until some idiot decided to pick someone else. Someone who only got like 10 percent of the votes. The Girl.

They decided to go with the girl after they told Troy he got the job. A really lame thing to do to a nice guy. So that is why I am boycotting Dodge trucks and cars, but especially the trucks. I think you should all do the same.

Unfortunately for Dodge, many people will probably stop buying Dodge trucks. Not due to my boycott, but because they have a girl selling their trucks now. Here is why. People, whether man or woman, want to buy a truck because it is manly, rugged, and tough. Thats why they always show the trucks off-roading in commercials, and hauling large loads and what not. I know a lot of women that own pickup trucks, and it isn't to look cute. Its to be all jacked up and tough looking on the road. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2007 Dodge trucks came out in Magenta, Cyan, and Goldenrod due to this.

Head up Troy. Head up!

B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a collector cars site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

Greg Liddle said...

Hi
I am kind of new to blogging.
I have a site that shows
you how to increase fuel mileage
Come and look at it if you a spare moment

Anonymous said...

I really like your chevy related blog site. I have a chevy related web site at chevy. If you're into chevy. You will want to check it out.

Anonymous said...

I really like your auto parts related blog site. I have a auto parts related web site at auto parts. If you're into auto parts. You will want to check it out.