Wednesday, October 26, 2005

School gets serious

Schoolwork piled up on me real quick lately. Friday I have a midterm due in Hebrew, then I have to catch up on my Hebrew worksheets I've been neglecting. Then I have another Philosophy paper. Then I have a couple larger than usual assignments in Theology. Pile that on top of all of our usual activities here and its easy to see I'll be pretty busy the next couple of weeks.

I'm getting excited to come home in November though. I'll be in bellingham for a day, and then in Olympia for a couple more for my friend Ryan's wedding. It should be a blast, and I can't wait to see a lot of my college friends again.

We had a rector's conference last night in which we discussed the apostolic visitation. Turns out were due for our scheduled visit anyways (we are supposed to be visited every 20 years and our last one was in 1985). The only thing that will change is that the media will scrutinize the visit a lot harder.

Hopefully I'll have more exciting news soon. I know there are about 2 people who read this thing and might be disapointed.

Bryan

No comments: