Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My semester

So my semester is going well so far. I have spanish everyday, which is fun. I also have a philosophy class, an intro to Theology class, and a scripture with hebrew class. I'm enjoying them all, but probably would take philosophy as my favorite. I have morning prayer at either 6:45 or 7:00 every morning. I've only missed a couple of times! (for those of you who really know me, you know thats quite an accomplishment.)

So far everything is going well. One thing thats kind of annoying is that Im definately one of the youngest people here. Its not lonely, just kind of lame. The MLB playoffs are starting and I don't have anyone to go watch the games with. But I'm sure that situation will improve.

One of my favorite things is praying the liturgy of the hours, morning and evening prayer, out of the breviary. I started saying it at camp this summer, usually just evening prayer, but praying it in the community is way better.

I have to finish up a philosophy paper on Aristotle's virtue ethics, but another update is coming.

2 comments:

Val said...

found a cool website on my high school's website. www.catholicgoldmine.com

Chris Moonbeams said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel.

Look forward to reading more.
Regards,

Degree MSN online